Reopening Monday 31st August!
Time to dust the sand off your trainers and head back to the gym.
That’s right, with the return to level 2 planned for Monday, we are back with our full timetable.
We have had clarification from Exercise NZ (the advocating body for gym owners and exercise professionals) that group fitness classes are not classified as gatherings and therefore are not limited to 10. Therefore we will be operating as per last time – with social distancing and extra cleaning.
During level 2 there will be minor changes for you when you enter our doors again.
- If another class is finishing please wait for the majority of participants to leave before entering the studio for your class. And if you have finished a class, consider exiting through the back door through to the cafe.
- Black taped off markings on the floor of the class area to ensure we have adequate spacing between clients. Place your mat or workout equipment at the top edge of your box. Please respect others personal space.
- When collecting equipment please step back and only one person at a time. For BodyPump classes please load and unload your bars at your workout space so as not to create delays and congestion at the weights rack.
- There are multiple places to find disinfectant spray and cloths for cleaning equipment. We will be cleaning all shared equipment between classes but we won’t say no to a helping hand.There is hand sanitiser at each exit so you can clean your hands after your workout.
- Please, please, please bring your own mat, towel and drink bottle. We do have some mats for sale if anyone is interested.
- If Joy doesn’t have a BodyPump bar in her hands you will probably see a spray bottle or mop.
- We will be constantly cleaning to ensure your safety.
We understand that for some people coming out and sharing space with others not in their bubble will be concerning. We have run Pilates classes during lock down via Zoom and these continue at our normal class times. A great option if you want to workout from home. Email us for the link.
Also we now have a separate gym space set up with Olympic weights, squat rack, bench press, bikes and other cardio equipment, cable machine and much more. This can be used while classes are going on and we also have swipe card access so this means you can access the gym even when we are closed.
Access can be between 6am and 9pm week days and 7am and 9pm weekends.
Email me for details.
Time to step back into the gym again. Make an EFFORT, not an excuse!
Our team is looking forward to seeing you again.
Any inquiries please contact Joy on 021 211 2118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org